As a team of four responsible adults we...
- Provide a series of visits to your home
- One visit per week is recommended
- Customize each visit to fit your needs
House Sitting Mission
- To ensure the condition of your home
- Make sure scheduled services are being performed (Pool, Maid, Gardener, etc...)
- To reduce the risk of minor household breakdowns turning into major problems
- To create the illusion that your home is occupied
House Sitting Benefits
- Protect your home
- Keep your house free of solicitations
- Keep your driveway free of newspapers
- Keep your mailbox from overflowing
- Make it look like your house is occupied
- Reduce risk of minor household breakdowns
House Sitting Rates
|Standard Visit||30 Minutes||$21|
|Store/Pick-Up in our office||FREE|
|Deliver in Person||$18|
House Sitting Services Include...
Meet the Owner
My name is Margie and am the proud owner of TLC.... While You’re Away. I moved from New York in 1995, bought my home in McCormick Ranch with my 3 potbellie pigs and parrot and never looked back.
Prior to pursuing my dream of having my own business dedicated to pets - in New York, I was the 2nd VP of Government banking for Chase - in Arizona, I was the President of Desert Fare, Inc. a restaurant franchise.
Pet sitting was the perfect vehicle for me to utilize my business experience while pursuing my passion for pets.