Pet Sitter Job Description
This is a great opportunity to make extra income. Examples of the ideal candidate are - Retired seniors, Stay at home moms, Students taking college courses on line, Entrepreneurs that work from home and make their own hours.
We provide love and attention to pets when their owners are on vacation or physically unable. The pet stays in the comforts of their own home and we visit them. Each visit includes providing walks, feedings, fresh water, clean bowls, pick up after pets, clean litter box, brushing, hugs, etc.
We are looking for fabulous people who love pets and could be available 7 days per week. You get 2 days off per week - which days off rotate and are determined by volume.
We have two teams:
The AM Team provides Breakfast (6am - 9:30am) and lunch (11am - 2pm) A Sitter can expect to be assigned an average of 3 visits in each time frame (2 hours), 5 days per week.
The PM Team provides Lunch (12pm - 3:00pm) and Dinner (4:30pm - 8pm) A Sitter can expect to be assigned an average of 3 visits in each time frame (2 hours), 5 days per week .
- $9 for 20 minute visits
- $11 for 30 minute visits
- $13 for 40 minute visits
- $17 for 60 minute visits
- $52 for sleep overs (optional)
- Reliable car with insurance
- Cell phone
- At least 21 years old
- No criminal record
- Speak, read, write English fluently
- Climb stairs, bend and walk with ease, lift 20 lbs
- Stable/consistent availability
- Live in service area. Scottsdale or Paradise Valley or Arcadia/Central Phoenix or, N/E Phoenix/Desert Ridge
- Willing to drive 10 miles to a job, 5 miles is the average.
If this sounds like something you would love to do, please fill out the form and click SUBMIT. (no walk-Ins or phone calls)