Pet Care Goals...
As a team of four fabulous animal lovers we...
- Follow their customary diet and exercise routine
- Keep your pet in the comforts of home
- Stay on a consistent schedule
- Will be your pet's new best friend
Pet Sitting Method...
- We provide a series of visits from 6AM - 8PM
- The minimum length of each visit is 30 minutes
- Required visits per day depends on pet's needs
- Visit length based on number of pets, size and needs
- The longer the visit, the more time for love
- the more visits, the merrier!
- To Ensure the condition of your home
- To create the appearance that your home is occupied
- To Make sure scheduled services are being performed (pool, maid, gardener, etc...)
- To reduce the risk of minor household breakdowns turning into major problems
Home Care Goals
|Pet Type / Needs||Minimum Visits||Suggested Visits|
|Cats, Birds, Etc...||1 Every Other Day||1 per Day|
|Dogs with Dog Doors||1 Per Day||2 Per Day|
|Dogs Without Dog Doors||2 Per Day||3 Per Day|
|Puppies||3 Per Day||Sleep Over|
Pet Sitting Rates
|Number of Pets||Visit Length||Rate|
|0-1 Pet||30 Minutes||26|
|2 Pets||30 minutes||28|
|3-4 Pets||40 minutes||33|
|5+ Pets||60 minutes||38|
|Store/Pick-Up in our office||FREE|
|Deliver in Person||18|
Pet Care Includes...
Home Care Includes...
Meet the Owner
My name is Margie and am the proud owner of TLC.... While You’re Away. I moved from New York in 1995, bought my home in McCormick Ranch with my 3 potbellie pigs and parrot and never looked back.
Prior to pursuing my dream of having my own business dedicated to pets - in New York, I was the 2nd VP of Government banking for Chase - in Arizona, I was the President of Desert Fare, Inc. a restaurant franchise.
Pet sitting was the perfect vehicle for me to utilize my business experience while pursuing my passion for pets.